Visit some of a staggering number of family wine cellars and wineries, experience the atmosphere of genuine home pig-slaughtering, taste some home-made beer bread or cakes, spend some time listening to dulcimer music and be sure not to miss our specialty roast turkey with almond stuffing carved right in front of the guests. We prepare especially traditional Moravian cuisine and you will surely find your pick in a wide range of local wines.
- 7,30-10 a.m.- if you wish to have you breakfast earlier, just notify the reception clerk on arrival
- 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. (from April to October) - Last orders of meals are accepted at 9 p.m.
- 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Fri-Sat from November to March) - Last orders of meals are accepted at 9 p.m.
- 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. (Sun-Thu from November to March) - Last orders of meals are accepted at 7 p.m.
- during corporate events and private parties the opening hours will be adjusted according to the client’s wish and needs